Mahanati Box Office Collection :-
Mahanati – the biopic of legendary actress Savitri, released on May 9th with massive expectations across the two Telugu states and overseas. After it’s release, the movie not only got phenomenal response from audience and critics, but also minted good numbers at the box-office.
On it’s USA premieres on May 8th, Mahanati collected $3,03,456 surpassing Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India ($2,14,000). Not only in USA, but the film fared very well on it’s first day in India too. Mahanati box office collection gross of first day stood at 2.5 Cr (Share – 1.4 Cr) which is quite a good feat by the movie.
On it’s 2nd day, the film showed some upward trend and minted around 2.7 Cr gross in India. Mahanati will show further growth on Sunday which will help the film to get a good weekend total.
Mahanati Telugu and Tamil worldwide theatrical rights are valued at Rs 20 crore so the film needs to collect 20 crore share to be a Hit at the box-office. Mahanati Tamil version Nadigaiyar Thilagam is releasing on May 11th.
Mahanati Box Office Collection (Day 1):-
- India – 2.5 Cr Gross (1.4 Cr Share)
- USA – 3.40 Cr Gross (1.87 Cr Share)
- TOTAL – 5.9 Cr Gross (3.27 Cr Share)
You May Also Like:-
- Manikarnika – The Queen Of Jhansi Kangana Ranaut Movie 2018: Story, Budget, Release Date, Full Star Cast and Crew, Trailer Info
- The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir Dhanush Movie 2018: Release Date, Story, Budget, Full Star Cast Crew, Trailer Info
- Saaho Prabhas Movie 2019: Story, Budget, Release Date, Full Star Cast and Crew, Trailer Info
- Vishwaroopam 2 Kamal Haasan Movie 2018: Story, Budget, Release Date, Full Star Cast and Crew, Trailer Info
- Robot 2.0 Movie 2018: Story, Budget, Release Date, Full Star Cast and Crew, Trailer Info